What data do we collect?
Club386 collects the following data:
• Names and email addresses
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Club386 with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Enter into a competition
• Opt into a newsletter
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Club386 collects your data so that we can:
• Organise time-limited competitions
• Email you with relevant competitions and newsletters, from which you can unsubscribe at any time
How do we store your data?
Club386 securely stores your data at dedicated email boxes.
Club386 will keep your opt-in data for six weeks, coinciding with competitions. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our servers.
Club386 would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Club386 from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know here.
What are your data protection rights?
Club386 would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Club386 for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Club386 correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Club386 to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Club386 erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Club386 restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Club386 processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us here.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — Club386 uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — Club386 uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Club386 sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us