On the 11th hour, of the 11th day, of the 11th month of 1918, World War I ended with the signing of an armistice agreement between the Allies and Germany. During this terrible war, there were nearly nine million soldiers killed and 21 million wounded. Civilians had to bear a heavy toll too, with at least five million dying from side effects of war such as starvation, disease or exposure to the elements.
With the above on our minds, most of us today, who haven’t had to live through a world war, must consider ourselves lucky to be living comfortably enough to focus on news concerning the information technology industries. Please check below for the latest PC, tech, and gaming news – some nuggets that didn’t quite make the front page.
- OWC Accelsior 8M2 PCIe SSD offers up to 64TG storage, 26GB/s transfers
- Corsair Flavor Rush limited edition colours for K65 RGB Mini keyboards
- Klevv Reveals New DDR5 Standard and Gaming Memory
- 3DMark offers a dedicated SSD benchmark for gamers
- Far Cry 6 Vaas: Insanity paid DLC is out next week
- Beholder goes free on Steam to celebrate the start of the Beholder 3 playtest
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition, today at 7am ET / 10am ET / 3pm GMT on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Celebrate Ubisoft’s 35th birthday with a series of games, DLCs, and rewards (grab Assassin’s Creed Chronicles before Nov 14)
- Using new quantum computing architectures to create time crystals
- Gigabyte Expands Servers for Ampere Altra Max Processor at OCP Summit
- Microsoft announces that Windows 10 2004 support will end on December 14 this year
- Is there a foldable Microsoft Surface mouse on the way?
- IBM Cloud selects 3rd Gen AMD Epyc processors for new bare metal offering for compute-intensive workloads – PR in email
- YouTube is removing all dislikes from all videos on its service