Nvidia has rolled in a number of optimisations for the latest Game Ready Drivers. Version 516.40 is said to offer the best day-zero gaming experience for Fall Guy: Free for All, releasing June 21. In addition, the new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates including the addition of Nvidia Reflex in Icarus and the introduction of ray tracing to Jurassic World Evolution 2, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, and Resident Evil 7.
You can download Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 11 at the following link.
The 37-page release notes, if you are interested, are available here (PDF).
- Enscape Shadows may not be rendered correctly.
- Advanced Optimus Brightness settings are not getting applied correctly on certain Lenovo notebooks.
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz.
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] HP Reverb G2/Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx is not detected.
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings.
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins] Game displays flicker when character is under water near a boat.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.