British naturalist Charles Darwin published On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection on this day in 1859. The main theme of the tome was the evolution of organisms through “natural selection”.
Nowadays, we use the term evolution very frequently in technology, commenting on how components and devices get smarter, faster, more efficient, more compact, and gain advanced functionality. We are working to make Club386 an evolved platform from what came before it, and you can help with our natural selection by providing us with constructive feedback, hot news tips, and sharing the stories you enjoy most on social media. Now, without further ado, please check through some of the interesting news picks that didn’t grab their own headlines here today.
PC related tech news
- AMD’s FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) plugin for Unreal Engine 4 has been released
- Nvidia unveils the RTX A4500 professional graphics card
- Microsoft’s Qualcomm exclusivity deal for Windows on Arm reportedly ending soon
- AMD’s alleged November investor presentation leaked
- Intel Meteor Lake GPU tile rumored to utilize TSMC 3nm process technology
- You can now download a free Windows 11 Enterprise virtual machine from Microsoft
- Intel confirms Alder Lake-P processors are now being sent to systems making partners
- Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition gets Mexico faction in December
- Amazon Prime Video readying Mass Effect adaptation
- Epic Games has bought Harmonix, the Rock Band developer
Tech and business