Sony has revealed more games coming to its PlayStation Plus service this month featuring well-known franchises such as Assassin’s Creed and Yakuza starting October 18.
Only two weeks have passed since the first announcement which included Hot Wheels Unleashed, Injustice 2 and Superhot, yet Sony is forging ahead with the addition of at least 23 further games to that list. This month, the Assassin’s Creed, Yakuza, and Dragon Quest series are in the spotlight, coming to PlayStation subscribers.
Starting Tuesday, PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium members will be able to enjoy:
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered (PS4)
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles : China (PS4)
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles : India (PS4)
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles : Russia (PS4)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (PS4)
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (PS4)
- Dragon Quest Builders (PS4)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (PS4)
- Dragon Quest Heroes : The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)
- Dragon Quest Heroes II : Explorer’s Edition (PS4)
- Dragon Quest XI S : Echoes of an Elusive Age (PS4)
- GTA Vice City – The Definitive Edition (PS4 et PS5)
- Hohokum (PS4)
- Inside (PS4)
- Naruto to Boruto : Shinobi Striker (PS4)
- The Mediums (PS5)
PlayStation Plus Premium Subscribers will get the following games on top of the above:
- Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (PS3)
- Everyday Shooter (PS3)
- Limbo (PS3
- Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3)
- Yakuza 3 Remastered (PS4)
- Yakuza 4 Remastered (PS4)
- Yakuza 5 Remastered (PS4)
If somehow this list is still not big enough for your appetite, don’t forget that PlayStation Plus Extra subscribers get access to 400 PS4 and PS5 games, with PlayStation Plus Premium adding another 340, which include titles for PS1, PS2, and PSP.
Finally, we remind you that you can get PS Plus Essential, Extra, and Premium for £6.99, £10.99, and £13.49 per month, or £49.99, £83.99, and £99.99 per year, respectively.