A reboot of a popular series, Saints Row (2022) is out today. Ensuring day-0 compatibility from the off, AMD has released Adrenalin 22.8.2 drivers. Saints Row is not the only game to make the driver cut, as the latest software also has optimisations for The Bridge Curse Road to Salvation, coming to Steam on August 25.
As is usual for any new driver, available right over here, there’s an ongoing list of fixes and known issues, including:
- VCE presets may be in mixing in VEGAS Pro™ with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6600 Graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve™ Studio 17 may crash using AMD encoder on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- While playing Lost Ark™, flickering may be intermittently experienced after changing displaying settings or checking character info with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 Graphics.
- FINAL FANTASY® VIII – REMASTERED fails to launch.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty®: Warzone™ on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Some stuttering may be experienced while playing Fortnite™ with DirectX® 11 API.
- Radeon™ Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh™ 2.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- While previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro™, some colors may appear inverted.
- Display may briefly show corruption when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause an intermittent black screen to occur during gameplay and video playback using extended displays and toggling Enhanced Sync.