Sony has published the full list of titles arriving on PlayStation Plus Essential, Extra and Premium in September, featuring AAA games such as Assassin’s Creed Origins and Watch Dogs 2.
Microsoft isn’t the only one offering games through its Game Pass and Gold subscriptions; Sony does too with its PlayStation Plus. This month we are treated to at least 20 games, three available starting September 6, with the rest accessible on September 20.
The following list complements previously added games like Stray, Ghost of Tsushima, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Beginning September 6, PS Plus Essentials will include:
- Need for Speed Heat | PS4
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus | PS4
- Toem | PS5
Then, on September 20, PS Plus Extra will offer these additional titles:
- Deathloop | PS5
- Assassin’s Creed Origins | PS4
- Watch Dogs 2 | PS4
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 | PS4
- Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition | PS4
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale | PS4
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 5 | PS4, PS5
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX | PS4, PS5
- Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show | PS4
- Rayman Legends | PS4
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition | PS4
And finally, for those with deep pockets, PS Plus Premium will serve some classic PS1 games:
- Syphon Filter 2 | PS1
- The Sly Collection | PS3
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time | PS3
- Bentley’s Hackpack | PS3
- Toy Story 3 | PSP
- Kingdom of Paradise | PSP
Don’t forget this is your last chance to claim August’s PS Plus Essential titles, which include Yakuza: Like A Dragon, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 plus 2, and Little Nightmares, before they get replaced on September 6.
If you don’t already have one of Sony’s subscriptions, then note you can obtain PS Plus Essential, Extra, and Premium for £6.99, £10.99, and £13.49 per month, respectively, or £49.99, £83.99, and £99.99 per year.