AMD has published Software Adrenalin 23.4.1 drivers that bring support for Meet Your Maker alongside more optimisations for The Last of Us Part 1 and some bug fixes.
Version 23.4.1 debuts support for Meet Your Maker, a game that blends base building and fast shooters from Dead by Daylight developer, Behaviour Interactive, in addition to further optimisations for The Last of Us Part 1, whose launch was plagued by issues detracting from an otherwise excellent story.
This update also fixes three bugs, namely blurry video playbacks with browsers’ hardware acceleration, invisible cursor in Citrix Workspace, and disappearing performance overlay while watching video via Steam. Nothing particularly problematic, but welcome nonetheless.
Software Adrenalin 23.4.1 WHQL can be downloaded (598MB) from AMD’s website here.
The full list of changes can be found below:
- Support for:
- Meet Your Maker
- Game optimizations for The Last of Us Part 1
- Video playback in browsers using hardware acceleration may appear blurry on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 7900 XT.
- Mouse cursor may appear invisible in Citrix Workspace.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may intermittently disappear when playing full-screen videos from STEAM.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Water corruption in Hogwarts Legacy may occur on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 580.
- Blocky water corruption in Red Dead Redemption 2 may occur using Vulkan API.