Software Adrenalin 23.4.3 doesn’t shake things up and offers minor changes around game optimisations and a couple of fixed issues. In addition to support for the latest Star Wars game – which has received positive reviews irrespective of performance woes on PC – we get bug fixes related to World War Z: Aftermath using Vulkan API plus The Last of Us Part I’s long shader compilation. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor support is clearly the biggest point here, hopefully, it can alleviate some of its poor optimisation.
AMD has also left two important notes. The first is regarding factory reset which is still disabled, and the second is about Hogwarts Legacy’s water corruption. While the former can easily be circumvented by using apps like DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) or AMD Cleanup Utility, the second must wait for a game or driver update as AMD is working with the devs on a solution.
Software Adrenalin 23.4.3 WHQL can be downloaded from AMD’s website here.
The full list of changes is as follows:
- Support for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- Red corruption may occur in World War Z: Aftermath when using the Vulkan API.
- Longer than expected shader compilation time when first launching The Last Of Us Part I.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance drops may be observed during gameplay and video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or applications may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Application crash may be intermittently observed while playing RuneScape on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 5700 XT.
- Factory Reset has been temporarily disabled as a precautionary measure while we address isolated installation issues that have been reported during PC upgrades. Users may use AMD Cleanup Utility as a temporary option.
- AMD is working with the game developers of Hogwarts Legacy to resolve issues with water corruption on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon RX 580.