Nvidia has released GeForce 526.47 WHQL Game Ready drivers featuring day-zero support for Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Victoria 3, and WRC Generations, alongside DLSS 3 for F1 22, plus some bug fixes. The Windows 11 driver can be downloaded here.
With these drivers, Sackboy: A Big Adventure should offer up to 2.5 times higher framerates at 4K maximum settings with all ray-traced options enabled using DLSS 2, and F1 22 now leverages DLSS 3 frame generation.
Apart from game performance optimisation, the drivers also carry support for the new GeForce RTX 3060 8GB GDDR6 and the RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6X. As a reminder, the former lowered available video memory from 12GB to 8GB, meaning memory bandwidth has dropped to 240GB/s (from 360GB/s) due to a narrower 128-bit bus, while the latter upgrades to faster 19Gbps GDDR6X memory translating into 608GB/s of bandwidth, against 448GB/s previously.
Finally, a handful of fixes have been applied to bugs causing map corruption in Cyberpunk 2077, crash and reboot with Dell XPS 9560l laptops, missing 165Hz refresh rate option on Samsung Odyssey Ark monitors, and lower performance in Minecraft Java Edition. The full list of changes can be found below.
- GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6X
- GeForce RTX 3060 8GB GDDR6
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure
- Victoria 3
- WRC Generations
- DLSS 3 in F1 22
- [Cyberpunk 2077] In-game map may display corruption 
- Dell XPS 9560 may crash and reboot when using desktop applications 
- [RTX 30 series] Lower performance in Minecraft Java Edition 
- 165Hz refresh rate option not available on Samsung Odyssey Ark monitor 
- When using two or more monitors, GeForce Experience Shadowplay/Gamestream may select the wrong monitor 
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot. 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear overexposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- Maxon – Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash 
- RedCine-X Pro potential crash while working with effects during video playback 
- Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report higher GPU usage on some RTX 30-series configurations 
Workaround: disable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling from the Windows Settings
- VTube Studio may crash to black screen 
Delete the file VTube Studio Data\Plugins\x86 64\GPUManagementPlugin.dll
- [Forza Horizon 5] Some PC configurations may see rainbow-like artifacts in game after extended gameplay 
- [Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation 
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the game. 
- When both NVIDIA Low Latency Mode is set to Ultra in the NVIDIA Control Panel and NVIDIA Reflex is set to “Boost + Enabled” in a game, the graphics card will not return to idle clock speeds after exiting the game until the PC is rebooted.